Hi everyone, well I have seen the Pushkaar camel fair, what an amazing event to be part of, I have never seen so many camels, horses or cow in one place and mixed into that were lots of people, local Indians and lots of overseas visitors. Vera and I went to the fair in a camel cart and that was slow but the camel was really nice and I even patted it at the end of the trip. While were at Pushkar it rained really hard for most of the day and we were told that that had not happened in thge last 10 years. Our tent was really wet and the main dining tent leaked and all the seats were wet as were the carpets on the floor. I have to tell you as funny story about our time in the tent village, when we arrived we where shown to our tent and I thought I would have a shower so I went into the back area where there was a toilet, hand basin and toilet. I picked up the shower hose and it all fell apart so we had to get the man to come and fix it, that was fine then I thought I needed to use the toilet so I did and then I flushed and the flushpipe to the bowl came off and water went everwhere, good heavens want a mess, but the man came again and fix it, so that was cool, that night I sat on my bed and leant over to turn the light off and fell through the base of the bed, what a hoot Vera was laughing so much she was could hardly stop long enough to help me fix it. We didnt tell the man about the bed I think he might have kicked us out of the camp lol.
We went to Kota yesterday and I well tell you about that tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment