Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hi everyone

To the children at Greenwood, thank you for your questions.

Our plane flight was long and I was really tired but it was also interesting as I was able to see all the lights of the towns and cities as we went over India and I realised just how wmany people there must be living here so many lights. I dont like some of the smells here like the rubbish and open sewers but the smell of the many flowers are amazing. I didnt see any tigers but the guide said that they only come out to look at people once a week so I guess I was not the day that they want to come, never mind it was still very beautiful and I loved every minute I was there in the park.

I am having an amazing time here I have seen, heard, felt, smelled and tasted so many new things my senses are ketp very busy get all the new information for me just like in the song we sing.

Kota was a small town but we went to a place called the City Palace and saw some wonderful wall paintings that were hundreds of years old. Now we are in Udaipur and our hotel is right by a lake called Pichola, it looks like the view from Tahuna Beach looking over toward rocks road, We went to a temple and another palace called City Palace but it was so much bigger than the one we saw in Kota and the royal family still live there and then we wnt for a boat ride out on the lake and saw the very beautiful Lake palace hotel which looks like it is floating on the water but whcih is infact build on a large rock and when it was a palace it was know as the summer palace and then we went to another island called Jagmandir and that was a palace once too and it was known as the leisure palace, but on the hill over looking the city is a palace called the monsoon palace, jsut about a palace for all seasons lol tomorrow we are off to Jodhpur where the riding pants came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment